Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scrambled Thoughts


When you are so close you can taste it and nothing else at the moment even matters. It is a crazy feeling; it’s chaotic and frustrating but great. I am so close to finishing this program. I have worked so hard for many months and it is finally getting to its end and feeling like it’s going to pay off. I hope it doesn’t continue for very much longer because the suspense of not knowing whether I am completing on the date that I want to complete on is really keeping my mind running. Wanting to ask the same questions that I already know the answer to but yet my mind won’t leave it alone.


This whole thing has been a rollercoaster ride and I’m not sure if I can take another downhill moment. When I’m feeling like I’m so close and that everything is going to work out it seems like something is always there to bring down my hopes. I worked on my senior project today and I am asking to present it this Thursday. While I was working on my speech I was hoping that it would bring out the main things that I wanted to team to hear about the ways that I have changed and the person that I was to the person that I am now. Being this close it is just hard to get my mind to focus on much else. I really wish there was a way to know when all of this would end and I can go on and start my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment